Our team at SoilVision Systems Ltd. continues to grow along with the spirit of the organization. The goal of our enthusiastic group is to produce the best geotechnical software available in the world. We employ geotechnical and geological engineers at the BSc, MSc, and PhD levels.
The dedicated professionals at SoilVision Systems are pleased to release SVOFFICE to the general public. We encourage all interested parties to download and try out our latest software.
SoilVision is continually seeking team players who are interested in performing world-class software development.
- Sorry there are currently no available positions.
SoilVision Systems Ltd. is looking for qualified individuals to participate in joint research programs in which we are involved. If you have an interested in pursuing an advanced degree at one of Canada's top universities then please email us a resume. Graduate study programs in the area of geotechnical engineering will be of interest. Qualified individuals should be a resident of Canada and have a Bachelors degree in a related field.
The Skills We Value
- Geotechnical / Geological engineering degree. Advanced degrees are an asset.
- Web-Based Application Development
- Computer Languages (C++, C#, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi, J++)
- Data Management and Warehousing Tools (Jet, SQL Server, ORACLE)
Please feel free to submit your resume or contact us at:
SoilVision Systems Ltd.