SVOffice 2009 Release Notes
Version 2.4.29: 12 July 2016
- FIX: Fixed error in 2D/3D Kulhawy stress components calculation in 3D SVSlope.
- FIX: Corrected unit conversion error in calculation of SVAirFlow when perfoming an analysis in Imperial Units.
- FIX: Removed error in Vertical Stress Ratio material option in SVSlope.
Version 2.4.28: 15 March 2016
- CHANGE: PDF generation improved.
- FIX: Improved panning while drawing operations.
- FIX: Corrected an error on the Entry and Exit dialog when entering coordinates directly.
- FIX: Calculation of flux sections in a Horizontal 1D fixed.
- FIX: Error when deleting duplicate region points in a 1D resolved.
- FIX: Thumbnail image access error fixed when using the Manager.
- FIX: Some 3D SVSlope line display issues resolved.
- FIX: Fixed display of Node Information Legend in AcuMesh when using an Axisymmetric model.
Version 2.4.27: 24 August 2015
- FEATURE: Added panning while drawing region geometry near the CAD edges.
- FIX: Corrected the "fluxvx is not defined" error when running an SVFlux .
- FIX: Problem with clearing the cohesion probability parameter, when performing spatial variability analysis in SVSlope.
- FIX: Disabled Snow option on Climate dialog in SVFlux, if the model is steady-state.
- FIX: Display errors for SVFlux results in AcuMesh in an SVFlux/SVSlope combined model.
- FIX: An error that occurs for an SVSolid 3D model when using the Draw Water Table option for Initial Conditions > Pore Water Pressure.
- FIX: "Undefined Name : DMX" error when using a climate boundary condition and an anisotropy angle greater than 0 in SVFlux.
Version 2.4.26: 16 April 2015
- FIX: Corrected rotation of piezometric surfaces in a 3D Multi-Directional SVSlope analysis.
- FIX: Removed a restriction on the Constant thermal conductivity option in SVHeat.
- FIX: Updates to some Tutorial examples.
- FIX: Further permissions issue resolved when installing software on some computers.
Version 2.4.25: 09 April 2015
- FIX: Corrected material unit weight when using the Non-Strength material in SVSlope.
- FIX: Display bug in combined SVFlux\SVSlope when showing multiple water table lines corresponding to the output from SVFlux.
- FIX: Minor updates to some Tutorial examples.
- FIX: Permissions issue resolved when installing software on some computers.
Version 2.4.24: 04 February 2015
- CHANGE: Verification and Example manual updates for well and tunnel implementations.
- FIX: Improved handling of criteria that is being applied to eliminate non-essential material (discontinuous) from the mass being evaluated in SVSlope 3D.
Version 2.4.23: 03 February 2015
- FIX: Corrected an problem of missing columns in SVSlope 3D.
Version 2.4.22: 27 January 2015
- FEATURE: Added new SVFLUX well verification example: ConfinedAquifer3DIdeal.
- CHANGE: Significantly reduced solution time for an SVSlope spatial variability analysis.
- CHANGE: Theory manual updates for SVSlope spatial variability.
- CHANGE: Theory manual updates for well and tunnel implementations.
- FIX: Calculating the column base angle when a column touches a bedrock layer and when wedges are used had an error.
- FIX: Corrected Actual Evaporation error that prevents analysis of model, specifically occured when using the AE Method = Wilson Empirical Equation (1997) and when Units = Imperial.
- FIX: Import From TEXT File on Precipitation dialog does not handle header row.
- FIX: Export button on Precipitation dialog does not export all 4 columns for the Daily Intensity option.
Version 2.4.21: 4 November 2014
- FEATURE: Added new documentation on the use of Wells and Tunnels.
- FEATURE: Added use of Snow Cover with the Convection surface temperature option in a climate model.
- CHANGE: Well and Tunnel parameters related to mesh spacing been improved.
- CHANGE: Set default Minimum Tair/Te Difference to 32deg for a Thermosyphon boundary condition when using Imperial units.
- CHANGE: Removed default of 0deg for Initial Temperature when using Imperial units.
- CHANGE: Disabled use of multi-segment flux sections to prevent calculation issues during some fringe scenarios.
- CHANGE: Improved algorithm to handle 3D discontinuous slip surfaces.
- FIX: Corrected display of some material parameters under certain conditions in the SVHeat Materials Manager.
- FIX: Fixed error message when action performed to add SVSlope to an existing SVFlux 3D model.
- FIX: Hid display of Feature Lines in SVSlope view of a combined SVFlux/SVSlope model.
- FIX: Definition of coordinates of min/max for the Site photo feature added.
- FIX: Thermosyphon name was being lost when boundary conditions dialog is closed.
- FIX: SWCC Properties button is enabled but clicking it does nothing until the SVFlux side of the material has been entered.
- FIX: Thermal conductivity graphing did not work in some cases.
- FIX: Default initial temperatures should not be zero for Fahrenheit for initial conditions.
- FIX: Corrected error message about Data Points when using the thermal conductivity Expression option.
- FIX: Rank column headers in Climate data summary dialog were off by 1.
- FIX: SVSLOPE 3D could not find the rotation center correctly in some cases.
- FIX: Various tutorial corrections.
- FIX: Saving a SVHeat Steady-state model as a Transient model now initially enables climatic boundary conditions menu.
- FIX: In AcuMesh for Imperial units, the T=32 degrees contour is now highlighted instead of T=0 degrees.
- FIX: Circle object is now snapping to grid when specifying.
- FIX: Include ksat is now honored when searching for materials duing a SoilVision Import.
- FIX: Hide materials legend did not work in AcuMesh.
- FIX: Corrected error when attempting to Analyze a model with a climate boundary, specifically if using Imperial units and if more than 1 climate boundary condition was applied to a model.
- FIX: Removed a problem when multiple materials are present in SVFlux and Staging is used to perform a sensitivity analysis. Other non-staged material definitions in the model may not be solved correctly for the first stage.
Version 2.4.20: 15 September 2014
- FEATURE: Added new SVHEAT tutorials.
- CHANGE: The snow cover part of the climate boundary condition now has a changeable Threshold value for Snow Water Equivalent (SWE).
- FIX: Corrected errors in using the Constant Snow Depth option by removing the assumption that the Model Start Date would only be set other than January 1st if the model was less than 1 year and that the model start date would come before the spring.
Version 2.4.19: 29 July 2014
- FIX: Corrected error in angle from the bedding plane calculation using ALM materials in 3D SVSlope models.
- FIX: 3D SVSlope water surface options selection restricted to valid options.
Version 2.4.18: 24 July 2014
- FIX: Enabled use of ALM materials in 3D SVSlope models under the ELITE license.
- FIX: 3D SVSlope display of columns in Plan View was missing some columns in some cases.
- FIX: Corrected error in presenting the results when the Critical Slip Surface (CSS) Location = Floating for a Prabalistic analysis.
- FIX: Corrected use of the Anisotropic Function material.
- FIX: Cleaned up some minor dialog field entry issues on the Anisotropic Function material dialog in SVSlope.
- FIX: Improved detection of the top of a region that has the Bedrock material assigned and the region has vertical sides in SVSlope.
- FIX: Fixed algorithm when a row of columns in a slip surface is incomplete to ignore unuseful columns.
- FIX: Display of the Surface Below on Min/Max tab for Surface Properties dialog was not correct.
- FIX: Corrected error when using the Continuous Filling option in a Consolidation model when the initial settlement interface > 0.
- FIX: The cauchy bc is only working in 3D models if applied to the first region in the Regions dialog.
Version 2.4.17: 05 June 2014
- FEATURE: Absolute Path (.trn) initial condition option added to SVFLUX when specifying initial conditions per region.
- FEATURE: Added graph of snow depth vs time for the explict snow depth option in SVFLUX.
- CHANGE: Improvements made to visualization of columns in 3D SVSLOPE.
- CHANGE: Reset button now available on Water Surfaces and Geometry Surface grid dialogs.
- CHANGE: Added validation check to enforce use of Unit Weight Above Water Table option only if the SVSLOPE initial condition option is Water Surfaces.
- CHANGE: Improvements made to Consolidation Tutorial.
- CHANGE: Improved options to handle the transition from sedimentation to consolidation.
- FIX: Added warning to clarify which material types can be used in SVSLOPE when using the Dynamic Programming method.
- FIX: In SVFLUX on the Data Summary Tab of the Climate Summary dialog the monthly or yearly sums were corrected to be calculated based on the entire dataset as opposed to the requested timesteps filter.
- FIX: Corrected error specifically when using the "Data - Sin Function" option for the Air Temperature for a climate boundary condition in SVFLUX.
- FIX: Display of choice for Add Constant to Head option on the SVFLUX initial conditions dialog was not being updated on re-open of the dialog.
- FIX: Piezometric surfaces now display in XZ, YZ slice views.
- FIX: Piezometric lines/surfaces were not accounted for in Model Offset feature.
Version 2.4.15: 04 February 2014
- FEATURE: Added options to set the snow depth based on air temperature when the Explict Snow Depth option is chosen as part of the Snow option of the climate boundary condition. Seasonal freeze and thaw dates can be set.
- FIX: SVFlux models with a climate boundary condition that included Snow were running into an error when the snow depth approached zero.
Version 2.4.14: 28 January 2014
- FIX: Fixed problem introduced in v2.4.13 causing slow display response due to multiple authorization checks.
- FIX: Found that the Residual VWC entry for some SWCC fits was listed as a Percent of saturated VWC on the input dialogs, while the SWCC equations being applied to the solver are directly in terms of VWC. Input dialogs have been corrected to take Residual VWC values directly for van Genuchten, van Genuchten & Mualem, Brooks & Corey, and Gardner SWCC fit methods.
- FIX: Corrected solver file error introduced in v2.4.13 when using the van Genuchten SWCC method equation option.
- Various minor Consolidation Tutorial fixes and improvements.
Version 2.4.13: 22 January 2014
- FEATURE: Solver version 6.34 released.
- FIX: Corrected error in calculation of VWC for the van Genuchten, van Genuchten & Mualem, Gardner, and Brooks & Corey SWCC fit methods. Calculation was vwc = vwcsat*(vwcres + (1 - vwcres) * EQ) instead of vwc = vwcres + (vwcsat - vwcres) * EQ, where EQ is the specific method equation.
- FIX: Corrected error in calculation of m2w for the van Genuchten, van Genuchten & Mualem, Gardner, and Brooks & Corey SWCC fit methods. Calculation was m2w = vwcsat*((1 - vwcres) * EQ) instead of m2w = (vwcsat - vwcres) * EQ, where EQ is the specific method equation. Note that this correction only applies if the Equation option for the SWCC method was chosen. Calculation is correct for the Data Points option for each method.
- FIX: Various minor Tutorial Manual fixes and improvements.
- FIX: Updated mesh nodes plot for a consolidation analysis.
- FIX: Lower Axis values were not being displayed on the One-Way Sensitivity analysis graph.
- FIX: SVSlope results summary legend was not properly adjusting based on font size.
- FIX: Some issues with exporting to .DXF from AcuMesh were resolved.
- FIX: Miscellaneous dialog scaling issues under non-default Windows DPI settings.
- FIX: Resolved problem with presentation of Two-Way Sensitivity contouring.
- FIX: Corrected error message on open of Format Rulers dialog.
- FIX: Various display errors related to Well and Tunnel options were corrected.
- FIX: Pasting of Continous Filling data for a consolidation analysis was not working.
- FIX: Corrected error in writing solver script if a climate boundary conditin was applied and the settings were specifically Potential Evaporation Method = Penman and Units=Imperial.
- CHANGE: Changed public download example model hash tag system to FIPS compliant standard.
Version 2.4.12: 23 October 2013
- FEATURE: Added option to disable Example Model synchronization with the SVCloud database for situations where the internet connection is poor or network/firewall restrictions limit access. Direct download of ZIP file of all example models provided on the SVOffice2009 download page.
- FIX: Resolved problem preventing plot of Solids Content in SVFlux.
- FIX: Corrected problem on Windows 8 in generated .AVI files of an AcuMesh animation.
- FIX: In some non-English Regional and Language computer settings, AcuMesh display errors occured if non-integer timesteps were used.
- FIX: Resolved problems using the Include option on the Materials Layers dialog for SVSlope 3D.
- FIX: In a ChemFlux model, when using the SAVE Advection option on the FEM Options dialog an error was occurring.
- FIX: Made corrections to some plots on the Slice Data graphs in SVSlope.
- FIX: Display of the ellipsoid center was appearing incorrectly in some views in a 3D SVSlope model.
- FIX: Corrected errors when using some Probability methods with spatial variability in SVSlope.
- FIX: Fixed various minor omissions in the Tutorial Manuals.
- FIX: Removed "Operating System Not Supported" warning when installing the security drivers on a Windows 8 computer.
- FIX: Corrected specification of the Entry & Exit range coordinates when entered directly on the dialog. Coordinates were already correct when the Draw option was used.
- FIX: Resolved calculation error if the Entry & Exit radius increment was set equal to 1.
- CHANGE: Significantly reduced the speed of Paste and Delete operations when dealing with large climate datasets along with speed improvements for all Paste and Delete operations.
- CHANGE: Improved algorithm to calculate initial effective stress in a Large-Strain Consolidation model for the scenario where the initial void ratio is uniform.
- CHANGE: Improved the algorithm to determine the filling rate in a Large-Strain Consolidation model in a continuous filling scenario.
- CHANGE: Added Copy To Clipboard buttons on SVSlope Solver dialog and SVSlope FOS Comparison dialog.
- CHANGE: In an SVSlope/SVFlux combined model, for a given soil, if the Fredlund or Vanipalli shear strength methods are used in SVSlope the Fredlund & Xing SWCC method must be used in SVFlux.
- CHANGE: Send Email option has been disabled due to limitations with providing the service with Gmail in some countries. Send Email menu will now launch the Technical Support - Report Issue dialog.
- CHANGE: Added warning if the timesteps requested for a history plot will exceed the HISTORY_LIMIT restriction. History plot output that exceeds the limit may be compressed.
Version 2.4.10: 14 August 2013
- FIX: Correction to the Vanapalli shear strength function in SVSlope.
- FIX: Occassional error calculating SVSlope 3D results in batch mode.
- FIX: Display of authorization expiry date under some Region and Language Settings.
- FIX: In a combined SVSlope/SVSolid model the stress .TRN filename was not being updated internally when the filename was changed on the Output Properties dialog.
- FIX: In a combined SVSlope/SVSolid model the AcuMesh stress contour display settings could not be reset.
- FIX: Fixed a "name already defined" error when executing a coupled ChemFlux/SVFlux model.
- FIX: Corrected a "VAL cannot be differentiated" warning introduced in FlexPDE 6.33 for 1D Consolidation models.
- FIX: SVSlope Examples Manual PDF was missing from install.
- FIX: Fixed an error using the Source/Sink Data option for SVHeat and SVAirFlow models.
- FIX: Updated Tutorial manuals to display correct Required Authorization Level for a handful of examples.
Version 2.4.09: 18 July 2013
- FEATURE: The SVFlux material properties, ksat and vwcsat, can now be specified as Grids or other input file formats when using Saturated materials.
- FEATURE: Addition of Khalili, N., and Khabbaz, M.H. 1998 unsaturated shear strength material model to SVSlope.
- FEATURE: Addition of Bao, C., et al. 1998 unsaturated shear strength material model to SVSlope.
- FEATURE: Grid and Tangent combined with Fully Specified Surfaces search methodology added to SVSlope.
- CHANGE: AcuMesh vector display dialog improved to allow quicker selection of variables.
- CHANGE: "Slope Direction" terminology changed to "Slip Direction" throughout SVSlope.
- CHANGE: "Head Gradient" plot definitions redefined as "Flow Gradient" and the sign convention reversed.
- FIX: Corrected paste of Authorization codes from PDF documents.
- FIX: Various tutorial improvments and updates.
Version 2.4.06: 24 May 2013
- FEATURE: New SVSlope 3D Search Method- Entry And Exit with Wedges.
- FEATURE: New SVSlope 3D search Method - Grid and Tangent with Wedges
- FEATURE: New SVSlope Tutorials.
- FEATURE: Improvements to various Tutorials.
- FIX: Corrected text wrapping in Materials Manager columns in Windows 7.
- FIX: Adjusted various dialog object locations under larger Windows DPI settings.
- FIX: In AcuMesh for SVSlope, the rotation center was disappearing when the explosion distance was non-zero.
- FIX: Corrected an error for the case in SVSlope 3D where the general slip surface does not cover the whole geometry.
- FIX: Fixed an error when calculating the pore-water pressure in SVSlope when using the Water Table option and specifically the top layer is not selected.
- FIX: An error would occur in SVSlope under a certain sequence of adding/deleting regions in combination with adding/deleting distributed loads.
Version 2.4.05: 19 April 2013
- FIX: Corrected error when using the Anisotropic Function material.
- FIX: Particle Tracking calculations in SVFlux were using the darcian flow velocities instead of the average linear velocities.
- FIX: Improved error trapping when insufficient information is provided to the Cross-Sectional Import feature.
- FIX: Two-Way Sensitivity graph was not displaying in AcuMesh.
- FIX: Corrected some incorrect screenshots in Tutorial manuals.
- FIX: Fixed some incorrect topic content in the Users Manual.
- FIX: Minor dialog corrections for SVSlope sensitivity analysis.
- FIX: Solved occasional error in loading Climate Data Summary dialog in AcuMesh.
- FIX: Fixed unit coversion dialog values display for Geombrane hydraulic conductivity.
Version 2.4.04: 02 April 2013
- FIX: Corrected an error when defining search grid for a Multi-Directional Slip analysis.
- FIX: Fixed error introduced in version 2.4.02 when solving a coupled SVHeat/SVAirFlow model.
- FIX: Drawing geometry in 1D models with the mouse was adding a duplicate point.
- FIX: Minor dialog corrections for SVSlope sensitivity analysis.
- FIX: Improved warning messages for situations encountered when performing a 3D cross-sectional geometry import.
- FIX: Corrected pop up of multiple error messages if an update of distribution models from our website was cancelled.
Version 2.4.03: 25 March 2013
- FEATURE: New Slip Direction View added to view results also the slip direction when perfoming a Multi-Directional Slip analysis.
- CHANGE: In steady-state models with multiple stages, AcuMesh will now default to displaying the final stage.
- CHANGE: Added warning when using the Bedrock material in SVSlope to indicate that it can only be applied to 1 region.
- CHANGE: Improved waning messages if the Send Email operation cannot be executed.
- FIX: Corrected error pasting values into the Feature Properties dialog in some situations.
- FIX: Fixed some display errors with toolbar settings in some cases.
- FIX: Removed some out of date topics that were searchable in the electronic Users Manual.
- FIX: Correction to calculation of thermal conductivity when using the Johansen method in some cases.
- FIX: Various minor example model, example manual, tutorial manual, and verification manual corrections and improvements.
- FIX: Graph of wind speed was displaying values divided by 1000.
Version 2.4.02: 01 March 2013
- CHANGE: Added copy to clipboard and multi-select options for particle tracking results
- CHANGE: Improved copy and paste of input values from the SVSlope Tutorial Manual to SVSlope
- CHANGE: Improved display logic of settings related to calculating excess pore-water pressure in SVSlope
- CHANGE: Interface improvements made related to SVSlope rotational analysis
- CHANGE: Custom locked surface definitions capabilities disabled. The surface expression option can be used instead
- CHANGE: The "Unsaturated" material type in SVSolid has been changed to "Gitirana 2"
- FIX: Removed error in display of FOS vs Rotation Angle in SVSlope AcuMesh
- FIX: Corrected a DXF export error by removal of a symbol not valid in DXF R12 format
- FIX: DXF Export in transient models was only exporting at T=0
- FIX: "undefined name:vwc" error introduced in version 2.4.00 resolved for a ChemFlux model with a Dispersion only setting
- FIX: In an SVSolid model using the uncoupled unsaturated analysis, corrected the plotting of cumulative stresses for the summary output file
- FIX: In an SVSolid model using the uncoupled unsaturated analysis, fixed the graph of the void ratio state surface on the Material Properties dialog to plot log10 instead on ln.
- FIX: Solved errors entering values on the Surface Properties dialogs under certain Windows Regional and Language settings.
Version 2.4.00: 08 February 2013
- FEATURE: Multi-Directional Slip Analysis with SVSlope 3D allows analyzes with the slip direction at any angle
- FEATURE: SVSlope now supports British Standards: BS8006-1:2010 Code of practice for strengthened/reinforced soils and other fills and BS8006-2:2011 Code of practice for strengthened/reinforced soils. Soil nail design
- FEATURE: Gas Diffusion tutorial added to Chemflux
- FEATURE: Gas diffusion in the air phase (Fick's Law) added to Chemflux
- CHANGE: Enabled permeability reduction for SVHeat when not coupled with SVFlux
- CHANGE: Improved the uncoupled heave/shrinkage method using SVFlux/SVSolid to consider the change in net normal stress during the stress/deformation analysis to more closely match a fully coupled solution
- FIX: Corrected bug introduced in 2.3.46 that disabled water tables menus if none were already present
- FIX: Fixed reporting of stress variables when using the Unsaturated material model in SVSolid
- FIX: Corrected the void ratio state surface in a SVSolid model using the Unsaturated material to refer to the "void ratio at 1 kPa suction and 1 kPa mean stress" instead of the initial void ratio
- FIX: Corrected an undefined variable error in some cases when using permeability reduction
Version 2.3.49: 20 December 2012
- CHANGE: Added 'Minimum Shear Strength' option for the Vertical Stress Ratio material strength model
- FIX: Corrected bug in distinguishing between a circular slip surface and composite slip surface
- FIX: Fixed indexing error message when performing upload model synchronization
Version 2.3.46: 12 December 2012
- FEATURE: Added Anisotropic Linear Model (ALM1) and Modified Anisotropic Linear Model (ALM2) analysis methods to SVSlope
- FEATURE: Sedimentation can now be modeled with a Large Strain Consolidation analysis using the Somogyi theory
- FEATURE: Posted example model files to accompany Unsaturated Soil Mechanics in Engineering Practice textbook (USMEP)
- FEATURE: Review by Pressure boundary condition added for 1D SVFlux models
- CHANGE: Improved standard column display for SVSlope materials legend
- FIX: Corrected wrong content being displayed for some sections of the tutorial manual for 1D Large Strain Consolidation using the Somogyi theory
- FIX: Corrected a bug in generating the critical time steps for a continuous filling consolidation model
- FIX: Insert button on Add Irregular Grid Lines dialog was not working
- FIX: Fixed error in converting a 1D Consolidation model to a 3D consolidation model
- FIX: Various menu display inconsistancies and label display issues
- FIX: Resolved occasional case of SVSlope Analyze button not being enabled
- FIX: Fixed display of legends on CAD window when non-default Windows DPI settings used
- FIX: Corrected bug in the calculation of thermosyphon performance when certain settings were selected for this SVHeat boundary condition option
Version 2.3.40: 22 October 2012
- FEATURE: Added tutorial manual for 1D Large Strain Consolidation using the Somogyi theory
- FIX: Fixed various Continuous Filling dialog operational errors
- FIX: Fixed decimal precision error for Surface Constant option
Version 2.3.38: 17 October 2012
- FIX: Fixed an out-of-memory error when running SVSlope probability analyses with a large number of trials
- FIX: Fixed a dialog error message when editing parameters in a two-way sensitivity analysis
Version 2.3.37: 16 October 2012
- FEATURE: 1D/Quasi-2D/Quasi-3D Large Strain Consolidation using the Somogyi theory now available
- FEATURE: 2D/3D Psuedo-Analysis Technique can be applied to Large Strain Consolidation using the Somogyi theory
- FEATURE: Continuous filling Large Strain Consolidation using the Somogyi theory now available
- CHANGE: Improved documentation for probabilistic and spatial variability distribution functions
- FIX: Correction of PDF output error that occured in some cases where the Results Legend was overtop of other modeling objects.
- FIX: Improper calculation of displacements with depth in the solver when the Unsaturated material type is chosen in SVSolid.
- FIX: Initial pore-water pressure for a region was being set to 0 when the Apply Vertical Body Load option was selected for a material. This error applies only when the Unsaturated material type is chosen in SVSolid.
- FIX: Fixed occasional error on resizing SVOffice related to the Tutor sidebar size
- FIX: Handled case of empty text blocks for DXF import.
- FIX: Minor dialog labeling error
- FIX: Various minor dialog button and menu enabeling errors
Version 2.3.34: 19 September 2012
- CHANGE: SVOffice user interface now supports higher DPI resolutions
- CHANGE: SVOffice now supports proxies that require user credentials
- FIX: Minor CAD interface improvements
Version 2.3.33: 12 September 2012
- CHANGE: Online model database now filters correctly based on user's product selections
- CHANGE: Improved online model selection dialog
- CHANGE: Grid line input for all grid types is much more intuitive and consistent between grid types
- CHANGE: Added new 3D SVSlope tutorial
- CHANGE: SVOffice now honors the user's Internet proxy settings for purposes of Web connectivity
- FIX: Fixed an old data entry bug related to SVSlope block search option
- FIX: Fixed some tutorial errors
Version 2.3.32: 03 August 2012
- CHANGE: Models now contain a title field (the filename is used as default if no title provided)
- CHANGE: Added missing documentation for SVSlope 3D point, distributed loads
- FIX: Fixed an error message when accessing a project with no models listed
- FIX: Water table menus are now available when using initial conditions set by region
- FIX: AutoCAD DXF export now works correctly in AutoCAD
- FIX: Fixed a rare bug when setting world coordinates in a 2D model converted from a 3D model
- FIX: Fixed some tutorial errors
- FIX: Various label, display corrections
Version 2.3.31: 25 June 2012
- CHANGE: Improved speed of loading of models into AcuMesh with large transient datasets
- FIX: Enabled any range of dip and direction for SVSlope 3D Wedge search
- FIX: Corrected addition of Net Percolation plots to 1D models other than SVFlux when coupling added
Version 2.3.30: 13 June 2012
- CHANGE: Improved output of three-dimensional data when viewed in plan or cross-sectional views in AcuMesh
- CHANGE: Global Offset feature now updates river, tunnel, well coordinates
- CHANGE: Improved Plot Manager behavior, on both entry and in AcuMesh output
- CHANGE: Input of wells and tunnels data is now more intuitive
- CHANGE: Daily precipitation entry now allows zero intensity to be entered
- CHANGE: New option to show or hide the angle/ratio drawing label
- CHANGE: Initial conditions for an empty region are now allowed when entering initial conditions per region
- CHANGE: Plots are now updated more intelligently when model time steps or increments are changed
- FIX: Corrected an intermittant "cannot dispose" error message on load of a model
- FIX: Fixed an error in the calcultion of the Gardner hydraulic conductivity method
- FIX: Corrected a variety of mis-applied labels and mis-labeled dialogs and options
- FIX: The Print to PDF option now correctly applies the user's region and language format settings
- FIX: Fixed a number of errors related to the Climate Manager
- FIX: Fixed a display bug when drawing tunnels directly on the CAD
- FIX: Fixed a model synchronization bug on systems using a long temporary file path
- FIX: Fixed a number of ChemFlux plot generation bugs
- FIX: Fixed a bug in the Cauchy dropdown list
- FIX: Per-region input transfer files are now correctly copied when using Save As to duplicate a model
- FIX: Removed duplicate points when copying AcuMesh plot data to the clipboard
- FIX: NGRID setting is now applied correctly
- FIX: Corrected some incorrect authorization error messages
Version 2.3.28: 27 March 2012
- FIX: Fixed errors with the coefficient of correlation when using probabilistic analyses in SVSlope
- FIX: Fixed an error on OK press on the Shear Normal Function material dialog if no data was entered
- FIX: Corrected default solar radiation value if time units were not days
- FIX: Minor error it plot statement when starting solver if a climate boundary condition was not at the top of a 1D model
- FIX: Display of controls on Mesh Generation dialog on some computers
Version 2.3.27: 12 March 2012
- FIX: Fixed an error message when saving SVSlope files shortly after creation
- FIX: Fixed an error message when inserting a new point in a 1D model
- FIX: Fixed an error with the coefficient of correlation when using probabilistic analyses in SVSlope
- FIX: Water table display bug fix
Version 2.3.26: 05 March 2012
- FIX: Fixed "Name already defined error" when applying a Data boundary condition to a sidewall in 3D models.
- FIX: Copy-pasting boundary conditions no longer causes a potential "Name has already been defined" error message
- FIX: Minimum-maximum elevation settings for top/bottom surface is now updated correctly when deleting a related surface
- FIX: Fixed a rare Project Manager exception
- FIX: Minor maintenance fixes
Version 2.3.25: 21 February 2012
- CHANGE: Improved mesh spacing defaults
- CHANGE: Additional error checking to remove obsolete plots which may lead to calculation errors
- CHANGE: Cross-sectional input dialog now creates all necessary regions in addition to the surfaces
- FIX: Fixed a calculation error with the Penman-Wilson (1994) actual evaporation option
- FIX: Fixed the "Too many coordinate points" error with the Data - Step Function option for potential evaporation
- FIX: Fixed an error if Restrict To Region is specified for a plot and the region does not have geometry defined
- FIX: Fixed a grid copy-paste bug that was introduced in 2.3.23
- FIX: Fixed an error preventing water tables from being displayed in the 3D SVFlux CAD window
Version 2.3.23: 24 January 2012
- CHANGE: Greatly improved pressure head calculated runoff now available for all models
- CHANGE: Usability improvements for the Batch Run dialogs
- FIX: Fixed an error in output scripts when applying snow covers
- FIX: Fixed an error with the Find Regions dialog
- FIX: Fixed an out of memory error when syncronizing models to the web
- FIX: Deleting a flux section label no longer deletes the flux section
- FIX: Fixed a boundary conditions display error in Plan view
- FIX: Unit comparison dialog now compares the correct unit weight values
- FIX: Fixed an error when inserting a new named surface
- FIX: Equation builder no longer rounds off calculated constants too much
Version 2.3.22: 09 January 2012
- FEATURE: New Cauchy (third type) boundary conditions now available
- CHANGE: Boundary condition usage in SVSolid should be much more intuitive
- CHANGE: Draw and Model menu cleanup to make finding specific options much easier
- CHANGE: SVHeat model settings improvements
- CHANGE: New color options for graphs
- CHANGE: Scatter data dialogs now have a "default settings" button and a warning when values fall out of range
- CHANGE: SVSolid "segment" boundary conditions are now known as "sidewall" boundary conditions
- CHANGE: Replaced center/width with Y min/max when extruding 2D models into 3D
- CHANGE: Additional variables added to spatial variability feature
- FIX: Fixed a bug when generating certain types of 1D script boundary conditions
- FIX: Fixed some tutorial errors
- FIX: Fixed a rounding error in the initial conditions grid option
- FIX: Fixed a bug with SVFlux Wilson AE (1994) approach
- FIX: Large undo/redo stacks should behave more properly now
- FIX: Fixed several CAD drawing issues
Version 2.3.20: 07 December 2011
- FIX: Transfer files are now correctly downloaded with the model from the new online model database
- FIX: Corrected several minor display issues and error messages
Version 2.3.19: 05 December 2011
- FEATURE: Users can now "subscribe" to a public model database, allowing them to select a specific sub-set of the available public models (instead of downloading everything)
- FEATURE: New block model import feature for SVSolid
- CHANGE: Spatial variability now supports certain combinations of unsaturated materials
- CHANGE: New option to copy all files in the model folder when moving to a different project
- CHANGE: Greatly improved well data pasting capabilities
- CHANGE: Initial condition data grids and surface data grids can now be exported directly to a CSV file
- CHANGE: Region Properties dialog now remembers which line point or segment was selected by the user
- CHANGE: New option available to set data grid spacing to a set of default values
- CHANGE: Improved object snapping behavior to be more intuitive
- CHANGE: Improved copy-paste behavior for all data grids
- CHANGE: Several dialogs now have "previous-next" style behavior to be more consistent with other areas
- CHANGE: Minor menu cleanup to make things easier to find
- CHANGE: Fixed several broken help links, tutorial errors
- FIX: Added missing geomembrane surface boundary condition parameter box for ChemFlux
- FIX: Corrected a calculation error when viewing node information for certain types of transient models in AcuMesh
- FIX: Formulation fix for energy balance approach for SVHeat surface temperature option
- FIX: Corrected UI visibility when re-opening different types of models
- FIX: SVSlope supports dialog bug fixes
- FIX: Corrected formulation when using initial head transfer file option in SVFlux
- FIX: Staging is now properly reset when converting a steady-state model to transient
Version 2.3.18: 14 November 2011
- CHANGE: Model runtimes are now updated directly from the log file
- CHANGE: FEM meshing option improvements; PREFER_SPEED is now the default option
- CHANGE: New option to plot drawdown after a pumping event
- CHANGE: Boundary conditions are now copied when saving a 3D model as a 1D model
- CHANGE: Prevent illegal characters when entering model and project names
- CHANGE: More types of tabular data can now be pasted into data grids
- FIX: Fixed some script errors when using volume-mass parameters that are calculated from void ratio
- FIX: Model directory is now deleted when a model is deleted
- FIX: Fixed an error that prevented the use of initial conditions by region if the user selected a new option
- FIX: Fixed a memory leak
Version 2.3.17: 03 November 2011
- FEATURE: Nearest neighbor scatter data algorithm added
- FEATURE: The last model runtime and date executed are displayed in the preview window on the Project Manager
- FEATURE: Viscous Flow can be modeled in SVFlux
- FIX: Fixed error introduced in version 2.3.16 when a climate boundary condition is applied to multiple regions and the runoff correction is applied
- FIX: In some cases in transient models, if an initial variable (ie Vw0) was grouped in a plot with a non-initial variable (ie Vw), the plot would only be updated at t=0
- FIX: Scatter data can now be removed from the model after use. This can be done to reduce the size of the model
- FIX: Fixed bug when re-opening .SVA files in AcuMesh
Version 2.3.16: 28 October 2011
- FEATURE: New excavation boundary condition added to SVSolid
- FEATURE: New excess pore-water pressure boundary condition added to SVFlux
- FEATURE: New geometry simplification tool identifies duplicated or unnecessary geometry points
- FEATURE: Users can now create and re-use model batch run files
- FEATURE: Users can now create 1D models directly from a 3D model
- FEATURE: Users can now generate a region polygon from an elevation contour line
- FEATURE: New option to calculate ksat when using SVFlux-SVHeat coupled models
- FEATURE: New fluid viscosity properties added to SVFlux, SVHeat
- FEATURE: Switching model repositories can now be done from the File menu
- CHANGE: Improved speed of calculations when applying runoff
- CHANGE: Improved 1D climate summary dialog information. Now uses a dedicated plot record in the plot manager. Added mass balance calculations. Dialog useability improved.
- CHANGE: Improved logic for arbitrary slice equation when creating a 2D model from a 3D model
- CHANGE: New option added to save a model with a new name before analyzing it
- CHANGE: New output type added to geometry import tools
- CHANGE: Various user and tutorial manual updates
- CHANGE: Improved search capabilities using the Advanced Model Find dialog
- CHANGE: Surface selector is now available in SVSlope AcuMesh
- CHANGE: 3D flux sections are now converted when creating a 2D model slice
- FIX: SVOffice STUDENT no longer restricts the number of regions (other restrictions remain unchanged)
- FIX: Fixed an import bug when using incomplete grids
- FIX: Improved support for reading non-standard DXF files
- FIX: Node label names now match the FlexPDE analysis precisely
- FIX: Fixed a rare bug when attempting to save a model using a network license
Version 2.3.13: 02 September 2011
- FEATURE: New option to use laboratory data for dry, saturated thermal conductivity in SVHeat
- FEATURE: Thermal conductivity data can now be entered as a function of water content
- FEATURE: Region geometry can now be "connected" to existing geometry by drawing a line segment on existing geometry points
- FEATURE: New Pressure Head Calculated 1D runoff calculation
- CHANGE: "Clear Filter" button is now greyed out when no filter is being applied
- CHANGE: Improved handling of models when using the batch run feature
- CHANGE: Added Reset button to the Output File Properties dialog
- CHANGE: Added a progress bar, cancel option to the AcuMesh Plot Manager
- CHANGE: SoilVision Import dialog now handles grain-size input as a percentage value with units displayed
- FIX: Significant accuracy improvements for climate modeling when using precipitation points
- FIX: Fixed a documentation bug that prevented the SVSlope Kulhawy tutorial from displaying to the user
- FIX: 2D Water tables should no longer get duplicate data points in unusual situations
- FIX: Fixed a bug when running sequenced models with the batch run feature
- FIX: Fixed a display bug when drawing water tables in complex 2D models
- FIX: Zooming in on a model to extreme amounts no longer causes an integer overflow
Version 2.3.12: 17 August 2011
- FEATURE: SoilVision license is now displayed, and can be entered, directly via SVOffice
- FEATURE: New Manager layout makes using and finding models easier, more intuitive
- FEATURE: Advanced Find feature for searching for models using a variety of options
- CHANGE: Water surface highlighting is now more intuitive
- CHANGE: Piezometric surfaces now display in SVSlope 3D cross-section
- CHANGE: Several additional pre-checks added to prevent math errors during model solution run
- CHANGE: New options added to suppress messages during a batch run
- FIX: Slope limits no longer reset when editing water surfaces
- FIX: Corrected a rare situation where a model fails to save and the original file is not restored
- FIX: Fixed an error with material assignment during 2D to 3D extrusion
- FIX: Overlapping geometry now extrudes to 3D more accurately
- FIX: Fixed an error with Surface Pond Constant boundary condition
- FIX: Fixed an error when applying a climate boundary condition to multiple line segments
- FIX: Various minor display fixes
Version 2.3.09: 28 July 2011
- FEATURE: User can now specify vertical side shear resistance in SVSlope 3D
- FEATURE: 3D model geometry can now be specified as a series of two or more extruded cross-sections
- FEATURE: Added support for particle tracking in 1D models
- FEATURE: Added support for SMOOTH qualifier for table data
- FEATURE: It is now possible to assign materials from SVSlope 3D cross-sectional view
- CHANGE: Surface Pond boundary condition can now reference any surface
- CHANGE: User can now enter data fitting parameters for the Tice and Anderson SFCC method
- CHANGE: Source/Sink can now be entered per region
- CHANGE: Remove flux sections when creating a 3D model from a 2D model
- CHANGE: Improved region intersection tool, added new region merging options
- CHANGE: Improved handling and error reporting when extruding 2D models into 3D
- FIX: It is now possible to hide display of piezometers in AcuMesh when using the grouping option
- FIX: Improved surface smoothing when using Kriging
- FIX: Older models with RFEM enabled now load correctly into SVFlux, SVSlope
- FIX: SVSlope 3D cross-sectional display now colors Limited Layers correctly
- FIX: Fixed some display bugs when using rapid draw-down coupled SVSlope/SVFlux models
- FIX: Boundary conditions now convert correctly to surface boundary conditions in all cases when converting from 2D to 3D
Version 2.3.08: 12 July 2011
- FEATURE: User-defined spatial variability can now be applied to a model's material parameters
- CHANGE: Value Blanking can now apply to any condition, or to all conditions
- CHANGE: New Runoff calculation for 1D models
- CHANGE: Contouring limits now have the option to apply the material color instead of the color map minimum and maximum colors
- CHANGE: PDF outputs now use more of the available page space to display content
- CHANGE: SVSolid distribution models cannot be solved in Student mode, they are for demonstration purposes only (for now)
- CHANGE: Better formulation for turning off/on evaporation when done during a precipitation event
- FIX: SVOffice now tests for FlexPDE license before warning the user about lack of a valid license
- FIX: SVHeat Heated Pipeline tutorial now matches the corresponding downloadable example model
- FIX: All SVHeat tutorial models are now available for download
- FIX: Fixed a bug when editing surface grid lines
- FIX: Added missing formulation on SVHeat model settings temperature boundary condition tab
Version 2.3.05: 30 June 2011
- CHANGE: Net percolation has a new option to control behavior
- FIX: SVSlope no longer fails on empty region definitions
- FIX: Fixed an error related to water table Maximum Suction option
- FIX: Fixed an SVSlope 1D spatial variability bug, plus some spatial variability display issues
- FIX: Fixed an issue with 1D segment mesh spacing being applied incorrectly
- FIX: Resaving a model with tunnel now converts the rate correctly
- FIX: Fixed an error when renaming a project that matches an existing model name
- FIX: Fixed surface statement when using mixed surface properties option
- FIX: Fixed an error when solving 3D SVFlux models using per-region initial conditions
- FIX: Fixed several data display issues when entering values with high amounts of precision
- FIX: Fixed a display issue when using the Entry and Exit method on certain models
Version 2.3.02: 16 June 2011
- FEATURE: A background image can be loaded into an existing model (useful for site contour maps and aerial photos)
- FEATURE: The aspect ratio of the searching ellipsoid can now be varied as an input parameter in SVSlope 3D
- CHANGE: Significant improvements to layer visualization for 3D models
- CHANGE: New options, performance improvements for generating pinch-out regions in 3D models
- CHANGE: Region boundaries can now be displayed for any model or 3Dsurface in AcuMesh
- CHANGE: Added support for the Surfer ASCII grid file format
- FIX: Fixed an important bug when using Fredlund & Xing Estimation method
- FIX: Fixed a memory leak when using the Copy to Clipboard feature from a graph
- FIX: Fixed a performance issue when using the Climate Manager
- FIX: Fixed a performance issue when importing large text files as a grid or scatter data
- FIX: Fixed an error when modifying material properties in SVHeat
Version 2.3.00: 01 June 2011
- FEATURE: Full release of SVSlope® 3D, thanks to all our beta testers!
- FEATURE: New dialog available to calculate region intersections
- CHANGE: Improvments and more benchmarks for SAFE_DP in SVSlope
- CHANGE: Significant improvements to speed and accuracy of SVSlope 3D XZ, YZ profile views
- CHANGE: Improved 3D contour labeling options
- CHANGE: Region boundaries are now on by default in AcuMesh
- CHANGE: Streamtrace generation can now be canceled or limited in scope
- CHANGE: Changing the slope limits in a 3D analysis now updates the column display dynamically
- FIX: Plots are now updated correctly when boundary conditions are modified
- FIX: Value blanking settings now restored properly when loading AcuMesh
- FIX: Improved region boundary display in AcuMesh 3D
- FIX: Improved 3D axis display
- FIX: Contouring changes now refresh the display properly in Windows 7
- FIX: Corrected some errors when reading/writing AcuMesh files
- FIX: Additional PDF output improvements
- FIX: Font display cleanup in labels, legends
- FIX: Miscellaneous error messages cleaned up or removed
Version 2.2.54: 02 May 2011 (SVSlope 3D Beta)
- CHANGE: Improvements to the 3D slip surface display in AcuMesh
- CHANGE: Improvements to the anchor strength fill display
Version 2.2.53: 02 May 2011
- CHANGE: Contouring performance improvements, especially for large transient models
- CHANGE: PDF now automatically opens after printing is requested
- CHANGE: Removed warning popup about temporary authorizations expiring; this information is already available from the Authorization window
- FIX: Model now displays correctly after using 1D Thicknesses dialog
- FIX: PDF license expiry error message removed
- FIX: Miscellaneous contour display bug fixes
- FIX: Right-click boundary conditions no longer generate an error message
- FIX: Several SVAirFlow calculation bugs fixed
- FIX: Corrected units for Sorption coefficient in ChemFlux
Version 2.2.48: 21 April 2011 (SVSlope 3D Beta)
- FEATURE: Eurocode 7 support added to SVSlope 3D
- CHANGE: 3D anchors now display in AcuMesh
Version 2.2.47: 21 April 2011
- FEATURE: Eurocode 7 support added to SVSlope
- FEATURE: New user-defined material strength model based on data points
- CHANGE: Improved several display setting defaults in AcuMesh
- FIX: Multiple anchors are now handled correctly in all cases
- FIX: Fixed a rare case where editing model geometry generates invalid FlexPDE scripts
- FIX: Fixed several display errors introduced in the previous release
- FIX: Fixed a crash when opening AcuMesh for SVHeat 3D models
Version 2.2.45: 18 April 2011 (SVSlope 3D Beta)
Version 2.2.44: 18 April 2011
- FEATURE: 3D models may now be cut into 2D models at any arbitrary vertical plane
- FEATURE: FlexPDE authorization can now be checked from within SVOffice
- CHANGE: Significant improvements to performance when displaying contour data in any model
- CHANGE: AcuMesh can now handle much larger mesh models without running out of memory
- CHANGE: More options available to PEST analyses, now supports coupled models
- CHANGE: Tunnel data can now be entered as depth values (in addition to elevations)
- CHANGE: Improved "zoom window" behavior
- CHANGE: Added "Print to PDF" menu item, button
- CHANGE: Additional error-checking when entering expressions using non-US number formats
- CHANGE: Better handling of input transfer files with identical filenames
- FIX: Corrected some model display/rotation issues introduced by 2.2.41
- FIX: Water table line is now displayed correctly for SVFlux-SVAirFlow coupled models
- FIX: Corrected calculations for Review by Pressure boundary condition for wells
Version 2.2.42: 02 April 2011 (SVSlope 3D Beta)
Version 2.2.41: 02 April 2011
- FEATURE: Model views, rotations, and aspect ratios are now saved with the model
- FEATURE: Contour labels are now customizable and movable
- FEATURE: Boundary names can now be displayed in the region geometry
- FEATURE: Several new boundary condition types added
- CHANGE: "Auto apply" can now be disabled by the user
- CHANGE: Enhanced climate boundary conditions for snow cover
- CHANGE: Rendering speed and memory usage improvements
- CHANGE: Contour settings are now adjustable for most SVSlope search methods
- CHANGE: Pore-water pressure settings in SVSlope are now found under a menu item of the same name
- CHANGE: SVHeat climate plots are now available
- CHANGE: Piezometers are now displayed graphically in the front and back end
- CHANGE: More export-to-PDF operation improvements
- FIX: Contour labels no longer appear behind certain model display elements
- FIX: SVSlope 2D calculation improvements
- FIX: Corrected some display bugs on the status bar
Version 2.2.36: 01 March 2011
- FEATURE: SVOffice Manager window is now resizable, and remembers its location when restarted
- FEATURE: Two different variables can now be displayed as iso-surfaces at the same time in the back end
- FEATURE: Piezometer data can now be displayed in the model (back end and front end)
- CHANGE: It is now possible to assign materials to the current layer when viewing 3D models in plan view
- CHANGE: Region import now automatically generates separate regions when importing data into 3D models
- CHANGE: Improved display during software startup
- CHANGE: Tutor sidebar now displays direct links to tutorial videos and commonly used help content
- CHANGE: Improved functionality of boundary conditions dialog
- CHANGE: Additional improvements when using a non-unity aspect ratio in 1D and 2D models
- CHANGE: Better default variable display in the back-end for SVHeat, SVFlux
- CHANGE: AcuMesh now defaults to showing the final timestep when first opened, instead of the first timestep
- CHANGE: Multiple visualization improvements for back-end mesh models
- FIX: Corrected window when previewing Kriged data before accepting it
- FIX: Fixed error when modifying a model after importing data from a pre-existing model
- FIX: Color gradient now displays correctly when back-end model is opened for the first time
- FIX: Corrected slice display when switching between model types (eg., 3D into 2D)
- FIX: Corrected a significant memory leak when large numbers of models are opened/closed/edited
- FIX: 2D surface projection now displayed correctly when switching to/from single surface mode
- FIX: 1D models no longer display a "phantom" axis
- FIX: Miscellaneous dialog box fixes and cleanup
Version 2.2.34: 01 February 2011 (SVSlope 3D Beta)
- CHANGE: Display the cross-sectional wireframe for layers with void material set
- CHANGE: Special case where the cross-sectional slip surface cuts through the model several times is now displayed accurately
- FIX: Multiple display improvements for 2D cross-sectional views of SVSlope 3D models
Version 2.2.33: 01 February 2011
- FEATURE: Contour and node label display settings can now be modified
- CHANGE: Usability improvements to the Welcome screen
- CHANGE: PDF export from AcuMesh now generates vector data for 3D models instead of bitmaps
- CHANGE: Model positioning on the screen greatly improved
- CHANGE: The unused secondary window is no longer displayed when the Project Manager window is open
- CHANGE: Additional graphing option when LUMP parameter is used
- CHANGE: 2D and 3D scaling controls now behave more consistently
- CHANGE: Additional improvements when importing GSI materials into SVOffice
- CHANGE: Improved documentation for all Surface Properties dialog features
- CHANGE: Improved support for fixing surface overlap problems
- CHANGE: Added a visual cue when entering any draw mode from a dialog (eg., to select a point on the CAD window)
- CHANGE: Added CSV file support to all surface import dialogs
- FIX: Fixed micro-pile dialog
- FIX: Corrected errors displayed in plots when creating a well
- FIX: Contour color maps in SVSlope 2D behave consistently now
- FIX: Improved iso-surface display output (should have the correct color now)
- FIX: Corrected behavior of Hoek Brown and Hoek Brown Gen materials dialogs
- FIX: Region mesh and contour line settings can now coexist with any flood display option in AcuMesh
Version 2.2.32: 10 January 2011 (SVSlope 3D Beta)
- FEATURE: New XZ, YZ profile views to visualize SVSlope 3D models and results
- FEATURE: Many SVSlope 3D objects can be manipulated in XZ and YZ profile views: wedges, moving wedges, search parameters and much more!
- FEATURE: SVSlope most critical center is now displayed in both 2D and 3D
- FEATURE: All 3D critical slip surfaces can be viewed and filtered in XZ and YZ profile views, similar to SVSlope 2D
- FEATURE: Additional SVHeat graphs in the back end
- CHANGE: Remove the feedback dialog during SVOffice uninstallation
- CHANGE: Additional SVHeat verification models
- CHANGE: Region coloring and region contouring are now mutually exclusive display options in the back-end
- CHANGE: Display the total model count in the Manager interface
- CHANGE: Flux sections now add all necessary region crossing points when created
- CHANGE: Model information legend can now be moved in the back end
- CHANGE: Additional options now available on the CAD window context menu
- FIX: Pasting points in the New Tunnel dialog no longer adds an extra (invalid) point
- FIX: Replaced some SVHeat and ChemFlux error dialogs with warnings
- FIX: Deleting a flux section no longer alters the underlying geometry
- FIX: Fixed some PDF output bugs
- FIX: Fixed a rare initial condition bug when using per-region values
- FIX: Miscellaneous back-end fixes
Version 2.2.30: 15 December 2010 (SVSlope 3D Beta)
- FIX: SVSlope 3D back-end results can now be exported to a PDF
Version 2.2.29: 15 December 2010
- FEATURE: Johansen-Lu et al thermal conductivity estimation method
- FEATURE: SVHeat DeVries approach now includes ice effects for frozen soils
- FEATURE: Kriging can now be applied per-region, as opposed to the entire model
- FEATURE: Added surface, contour preview graphs to visualize Kriged data before applying it to a model
- FEATURE: All rendering errors now generate only one popup: additional messages can be viewed by clicking on the status bar
- CHANGE: Geothermal wells now test for valid data when created (avoids errors when running a model)
- CHANGE: AcuMesh performance improvements, larger files should now run without "out of memory" errors
- CHANGE: Additional documentation for SVHeat material properties and associated graphs
- CHANGE: Well and Tunnel dialog usability improvements
- CHANGE: Kriging large data sets is now significantly faster
- CHANGE: Improved CAD display for SVSlope 2D support structures
- CHANGE: Additional documentation on 2D and 3D modeling concepts
- FIX: Surface plane data is now properly saved for all types of 3D models
- FIX: Region coloring now works for 1D models
- FIX: Value blanking functionality improved, fixed some bugs
- FIX: Additional PDF export rendering fixes
- FIX: Pasting data from SVOffice now works correctly with Notepad and other text editors
Version 2.2.28: 26 November 2010
- FEATURE: Layer thicknesses can now be contoured in the front end
- FEATURE: Additional graphs added to SVHeat material properties dialogs
- CHANGE: All graph windows can now be resized by the user for display purposes
- CHANGE: Limited layers can now be maintained more easily
- FIX: Fixed a bug in local FOS searching
- FIX: Fixed errors in SVHeat material properties, Johenson thermal conductivity
- FIX: Fixed some 1D model display errors
- FIX: Switching from a network to a local dongle now clears the network settings properly
- FIX: Fixed some ChemFlux calculation errors
- FIX: Fixed SVSolid error message introduced accidentally in 2.2.26
- FIX: Fixed several display errors in the back end when Z-scaling is in effect
Version 2.2.27: 22 November 2010 (SVSlope 3D Beta)
- CHANGE: The selection of columns on a 2D projection now displays correctly
- FIX: SVSlope 3D tutorial now allows 3D extrusion resave correctly
Version 2.2.26: 22 November 2010
- FEATURE: PLANE and surface data can now be entered using point, dip and direction
- FEATURE: Surface data can now be defined, filtered or blanked per-region when editing surfaces
- FEATURE: Region coloring in the back end can now use the material colors instead of the (ugly) defaults
- FEATURE: SVHeat and ChemFlux analysis method improvements
- CHANGE: User can now select multiple DXF layers when importing scatter data
- CHANGE: SVSolid variables are now checked in the transfer file and the user warned if missing
- CHANGE: Significant cross-referencing added to User's Manual
- CHANGE: Many time-consuming operations now support a progress bar and cancel option
- CHANGE: Plot Manager now displays user selections in the model while plot definitions are being edited
- FIX: Fixed bug with Imperial unit climate data selection in SVHeat models
- FIX: User can now graphically move the point in "Grid and Point" search method
- FIX: SVHeat menu item now runs SVHeat as expected
- FIX: Corrected some runtime crashes
- FIX: Improvements made to avoid out-of-memory errors on large models
- FIX: Fixed 1D thickness definition option
Version 2.2.25: 09 November 2010 (SVSlope 3D Beta)
- CHANGE: DXF import now supports reading AutoCAD layer data
- CHANGE: PDF export improvements
- CHANGE: Added calculation for X-Y projected area of a region
- FIX: Corrected some missing colors when exporting a 2D view of a 3D model to PDF
- FIX: Added missing keywords when a model is edited and then closed
- FIX: Fixed some consolidation script errors
- FIX: Drawing a water table now defaults to all regions
Version 2.2.24: 04 November 2010 (SVSlope 3D Beta)
- CHANGE: DXF import now supports LWPOLYLINES with elevation data specified
- CHANGE: Show plot points on canvas while in Multiple Entry or Multiple Update dialogs
- FIX: Corrected some missing colors when exporting a 2D view of a 3D model to PDF
- FIX: Corrected some runtime crashes
Version 2.2.23: 02 November 2010
- FEATURE: All dialogs with unit displays can now be clicked on to display unit comparisons (example: meters to feet)
- FEATURE: New coupling options now available
- FEATURE: Added support for critical timesteps in FlexPDE
- FEATURE: Added support for importing shape files (SHP)
- CHANGE: Advanced formulation improvements
- CHANGE: User can select page-size output or canvas-size output when exporting to PDF
- CHANGE: Initial conditions by region is now possible in 3D models
- CHANGE: Improvements to import soil data for SVSlope from SoilVision
- CHANGE: User can now adjust network key timeout length from SVOffice
- CHANGE: Display whether active license is for a network or local dongle
- CHANGE: Clarifications to import features on Surface Properties dialog
- FIX: Corrections to calculation for line load, distributed load in SVSlope 2D
- FIX: Iso-surface display fixes in AcuMesh
- FIX: Fixed some SVSlope 2D display issues
- FIX: Fixed some output bugs when exporting to PDF
- FIX: FOS contours always display, regardless of user selection of which slip surfaces to show (SVSlope 2D)
- FIX: SVSlope 3D beta update link now points to the correct web page
Version 2.2.21: 26 October 2010
- FEATURE: Added support for importing ESRI ASCII grid files into surface, initial conditions dialogs
- FEATURE: Region boundaries can now be highlighted in the back end for 3D
- FEATURE: Anchors can now be visualized in the back end
- FEATURE: Added graph options for several material types
- CHANGE: Improved time stepping for transient problems by specifying precipitation events for analysis
- CHANGE: Added data smoothing for tabled climate data
- CHANGE: Additional usability improvements to art text, polygon, arc and dot
- CHANGE: Optimized SVM file size a bit
- CHANGE: Added help content for PEST feature
- FIX: Water table is now transferred when extruding 2D models into 3D
- FIX: Miscellaneous display fixes for AcuMesh
- FIX: Fixed some annoying data entry bugs
- FIX: Fixed some calculation bugs related to snow climate data
- FIX: Precipitation volume calculation now precisely matches the generated graph
Version 2.2.20: 12 October 2010 (SVSlope 3D Beta)
- FEATURE: First public release version of SVSlope 3D available to beta testers
Version 2.2.19: 12 October 2010
- CHANGE: User can now specify initial void ratio in SVSolid to calculate an initial stress condition
- CHANGE: Additional methods to input precipitation data now supported
- FIX: Fixed some rare exceptions when opening AcuMesh
- FIX: Fixed some miscellaneous drawing bugs when drawing art objects
- FIX: Fixed some broken help links
- FIX: Several fixes related to SVSlope 3D beta
Version 2.2.17: 06 October 2010
- FEATURE: Engineering reports can now be generated directly from SVOffice as PDF files
- FEATURE: SVFlux now supports PEST software; option can be enabled and analysis visualized in the back end
- FEATURE: Material properties can be imported from GeoStudio models
- CHANGE: Internal improvements for upcoming SVSlope 3D public release
- CHANGE: Additional art objects now available
- CHANGE: Additional polygonizations methods added to surface intersection tool
- CHANGE: SVHeat improvements
- CHANGE: Additional improvements to new surface projection visualization tool in the back end
- CHANGE: Default time settings are now remembered per type of model
- CHANGE: Node information dialog improvements
- CHANGE: Documentation improvements
- CHANGE: Graphing of unsaturated shear strength envelopes added for all unsaturated shear strength material types
- FIX: Miscellaneous rendering improvements
- FIX: Removed 3D display buttons when opening a 2D model
Version 2.2.14: 10 September 2010
- FEATURE: Added support to display individual surfaces in AcuMesh
- FIX: Fixed missing results from a multiple SVSlope model run
- FIX: Undefined name error in SVHeat models with wells
- FIX: Updated some demonstration models affected by recent software fixes
- Fix: Miscellaneous fixes related to consolidation
Version 2.2.11: 03 September 2010
- FEATURE: Scatter data can now be imported from DXF files
- CHANGE: Added support for more than nine surfaces
- CHANGE: Performance improvements when importing large scatter data sets
- CHANGE: River boundaries are forced to the edges of the model
- CHANGE: Improvements to Simplified Bishop Method and Janbu's Method
- CHANGE: Model creation date is now displayed in SVOffice Manager
- CHANGE: Help is now available via F1
- FIX: Improvements to stress transfer file handling in SVSlope / SVSolid coupled models
- FIX: Fixed a significant calculation bug when using Fahrenheit units for temperature
- FIX: Model orientation is no longer lost when using Z-scaling in the CAD window
- FIX: Fixed a number of FlexPDE errors with specific types of coupled models
- FIX: Corrected several rare error messages in AcuMesh
Version 2.2.10: 28 July 2010
- FEATURE: Plots in the Plot Manager can now be reordered by the user
- CHANGE: SVHeat, SVAirFlow formulation improvements
- CHANGE: Improvements to the region finder algorithm (that finds a region as the intersection between surfaces)
- FIX: SVSolid STANDARD license check now works correctly for all 2D models
- FIX: Kriging now works correctly in special rare cases
- FIX: Corrections for the SVSlope tutorial
Version 2.2.09: 14 July 2010
- FEATURE: SVSlope can now export all its model settings to a text file
- FEATURE: SVFlux now includes several example unsaturated soils
- FEATURE: User can now select an average SWCC based on values drawn from SoilVision™
- CHANGE: Art polygons can now be drawn on a model or in AcuMesh
- CHANGE: Additional documentation for 3D modeling, boundary conditions, SVSlope
- FIX: Software licensing now works correctly on 64-bit Windows systems
- FIX: Corrected an edge case in SVSlope path search
- FIX: Corrected some special-case SVHeat settings
- FIX: Corrected some menu and display options in AcuMesh
- FIX: Corrected default tunnel plot creation
Version 2.2.07: 23 June 2010
- CHANGE: Regions are now displayed prior to a DXF import
- CHANGE: Additional improvements to Well and Tunnel objects
- CHANGE: Overlapped surfaces now identify which points are overlapped visually
- CHANGE: Improved documentation for drawing geometry, creating 3D models, and more
- FIX: Corrected some special cases when extruding 2D models into 3D
- FIX: Corrected several error messages when opening certain classes of models
- FIX: Corrected several rendering errors when opening AcuMesh for the first time
Version 2.2.06: 16 June 2010
- FEATURE: Creation of a 3D model extruded from a 2D model cross section has been added
- FEATURE: Surface Suction Correction Factor added for the SVFlux Correction of Relative Humidity at Soil Surface option and made the default
- FEATURE: Geomembrane boundary condition added to ChemFlux
- CHANGE: Improvements made to to the WCS resizing algorithm after geometry changes are made
- CHANGE: Terminology for SVSolid variables has been improved
- CHANGE: Surface grid display can now be restricted to model geometry extents
- CHANGE: Multiple entry of piezometer history plots in steady state SVFlux models has been added
- FIX: Windows 7 web installation errors have been corrected
- FIX: Fixed error when trying to Analyze a model with a circular region in some situations
- FIX: Corrected a recently introduced error when stages were being applied to SVFlux material properties
- FIX: Error corrected when pasting data into the Plot Point or Piezometer Multiple Entry Dialog
- FIX: Calculation of reported precipitation rates in 1D SVFlux models has been corrected. Applied rates experienced by the model were being calculated correctly. Error for "reported 1D precipitation rate" only.
- FIX: Corrected unit conversion error when importing SVHeat materials from one model to another
- FIX: Corrected unit conversion error when importing SVSlope materials from one model to another
- FIX: A recently introduced error for the theta0 variable in 1D SVSolid models has been corrected
- FIX: Fixed error that was resetting user additions to the AcuMesh output variable list
- FIX: Various fixes made related to 3D initial conditions grid option
- FIX: Correction made to error of duplicate default flux section names in coupled SVFlux/SVHeat models
Version 2.2.02: 6 May 2010
- FEATURE: Auto-Search option added for Tension Cracks in SVSlope
- FEATURE: Pressure Head boundary condition added for SVFlux
- FEATURE: When using the Unsaturated material in SVSolid the complete set of stress and displacement variables can now be plotted in the unsaturated summary solution file and in AcuMesh
- FEATURE: Network users can now enter the IP Address for the computer hosting their network usb key directly in SVOffice2009. Specifying the IP Address may be necessary for network authorization on some systems.
- FEATURE: Vereecken estimation of van Genuchten SWCC Fit parameters from grainsize data added
- FEATURE: Region geometry lines can now be edited for SVSlope models in AcuMesh
- FEATURE: Graph of Force vs. Anchor Length added in SVSlope
- FEATURE: 2 new methods adding for importing geometry from scatter data
- FEATURE: Plotting of the Peclet Number has been added to ChemFlux
- FEATURE: Exponential Function Soil-Freezing Characteristic Curve method added to SVHeat
- FEATURE: Copy and Paste of Art Objects (Text, Lines, etc.) is now available
- FEATURE: Search of the SoilVision Database based on Dataset has been added to the SVFlux SoilVision Import dialog
- FEATURE: Graphing of the unsaturated shear strength envelope for the SVSlope unsaturated material models has been added
- CHANGE: Improvements made to allow denser surface grids when specifying surfaces with the 3D Scatter Data dialog
- CHANGE: Improvements made to the documentation regarding head vs. pressure head
- CHANGE: Improvements made to the display and operation of the Node Information dialogs in AcuMesh
- CHANGE: Fillet entry moved from the Region Properties dialog to the Mesh Generation dialog
- CHANGE: Region sink terms have been relocated in solver file to facilitate custom sink expressions that reference hydraulic conductivity parameters
- FIX: SVSolid Unsaturated material that was disabled in version 2.1.17 has been re-enabled
- FIX: 3D Well Object Z coordinate was being adjusted automatically incorrectly
- FIX: Graphing error for Base Shear Resistance in SVSlope
- FIX: Refresh of SAFE stress contours was not executing on change of stress variable in SVSlope
- FIX: Contouring fixes made for the Kulhawy stress method in SVSlope
- FIX: Corrected error in application of pore-water pressure when using the SAFE or Kulhawy calculation methods in SVSlope
- FIX: Arithmetic overflow error occurred when opening AcuMesh for some models
- FIX: Error in specification of initial z stress in a 3D SVSolid model if the Ko-Loading initial stress option was chosen
- FIX: SVSolid Incremental deformed mesh variables were being output to AcuMesh instead of Total deformed mesh variables
- FIX: Solver Error introduced when using transpiration in a coupled SVFlux/SVHeat model
- FIX: Resolved error when using the Inital Head Grid option in SVFlux
Version 2.1.26: 27 March 2010
- FEATURE: Added drawing of Tunnel objects with the mouse in 2D and 3D models
- FEATURE: Geomembrane boundary conditions now available in 1D, 2D, and 3D models, which allow easier simulation of geomembranes
- FEATURE: Added Search by Project to the SVFlux SoilVision Import dialog
- CHANGE: Boundary conditions legend and material legend formatting improved
- FIX: Corrected an error introduced in version 2.1.23 that prevented authorization with network usb keys
- FIX: Network authorization logout was not always executed when the software was closed without first exiting to the project manager
- FIX: Resolution of various bugs in 3D models if surface contouring was turned on
- FIX: Instantaneous water balance plot variables removed due to improper calculations
Version 2.1.24: 23 March 2010
- FEATURE: Single installation file now handles installation of SVOffice2009, FlexPDE6 Solver, and HASP SRM Runtime drivers
- FEATURE: More warning added for situations when excessive plot output may cause hard disk bloating and performance issues accessing some software operations
- FEATURE: Copy button added to the Materials Manager to quickly make duplicates of a material
- CHANGE: Flux plots including flux sections and boundary flux now report the sum of the liquid water and water vapour components of flow
- CHANGE: Improvements made to Surface Contours dialog
- CHANGE: Display of 3D grid lines now limited to the model dimensions, not the entered grid dimensions
- FIX: SVSlope User-Defined Support type was not working properly
- FIX: Correction to gravity-related aspect of 1D climate based flow. Error introduced in version 2.1.22
- FIX: Resolution of occasional contouring bugs in 3D models
- FIX: Corrected display of SVSlope material properties in the Materials Legend for some material types
- FIX: Use of the Compute Parameters From GSI for the SVSlope Hoek-Brown General material model corrected
Version 2.1.23: 16 March 2010
- FEATURE: Full 3-way coupling of SVFlux/SVAirFlow/SVHeat processes
- FEATURE: Copy From Existing Surface option added to copy from surfaces defined by Planes
- FEATURE: Total Volume calculation displayed for Rate vs Time data variables on Climate dialogs and Boundary Data dialogs
- FEATURE: Improved security through latest HASP SRM systems
- FEATURE: Well coordinates can be specified through a slider system.
- FEATURE: Vapour Enhancement Factor added for vapour diffusion calculations in coupled SVFlux/SVHeat models
- CHANGE: Dedicated copy to clipboard button added to Graph controls to export raw data
- FIX: Rivers now displaying in Front-End 3D view
- FIX: Materials Legend displays in AcuMesh for SVSlope
Version 2.1.22: 10 March 2010
- FEATURE: Improved messages regarding the the use of stages to scale in review boundary conditions in SVFlux
- FEATURE: The Send Email operation will now zip all the required files and send a single Zip file in the email
- FEATURE: The import model feature can now handle import of zip files containing multiple models and their related input files
- CHANGE: Improvements to labeling of FOS Legend in AcuMesh
- CHANGE: Error checking added for daily precipitation intensity start and duration values in SVFlux
- CHANGE: Improvements made to the display spacing of contour labels in AcuMesh
- CHANGE: Principle stress cross plots functionality improved in AcuMesh
- FIX: Mismatches between SVHeat Tutorial Manual and current software functionality resolved
- FIX: Mismatches between SVFlux Tutorial Manual and current software functionality resolved
- FIX: Error on analysis if Snow applied to a climate dataset and the model is SVFlux-only
- FIX: SVSlope was finding unreasonable failure surfaces in certain situations if there were vertical boundary segements along the base of a model
- FIX: Error in 1D Vertical SVAirFlow model Flux Section reporting
- FIX: Divide by Zero error prevented when 0 root depth values given for the transpiration component of the SVFlux climate boundary condition
- FIX: Corrected error in calculation of Actual Evaporation in SVFlux when the Modify AE by LAI option is used
- FIX: Correction to the calculation of the vapour diffusion coefficient for models with evaporation in the boundary condition
- FIX: Calculation of directional vapour flux corrected in SVFlux, SVHeat, and SVAirFlow
- FIX: Triangular root distribution option for transpiration climate boundary conditions was not selectable
Version 2.1.20: 5 February 2010
- FEATURE: Coupling of SVAirFlow and SVHeat
- FEATURE: Review By Pressure plots are now available for wells and tunnels that find the elevation of the water table (exit point).
- FEATURE: Selecting an item on the CAD displays information on the item type in the status bar
- CHANGE: Tunnels prevented from being specified outside of the model geometry
- CHANGE: Support Properties dialog layout improved
- CHANGE: Improved consistency of the valid FOS criteria for Lamba vs Moment FOS and Lambda vs Force FOS between all calculation methods
- FIX: Corrected error when using the Bilinear Material type
- FIX: SVFlux and SVSlope tutorial manuals updated to match some recent software changes
- FIX: Error on selecting SVSolid Stress File for SVSlope initial pore-water pressure option if the SVSolid stress file was not first specified as the initial stress option
- FIX: BIG parameter for review boundary conditions was not initialized for all model stages in some situations
- FIX: Error would occur if 2 Head Data Flow or Head Data Review boundary conditions were used in the same model
- FIX: An error happened when a new surface is added with the default Plane
- FIX: Corrected an error introduced in 2.1.19 whereby selection of input .TRN files was incorrectly checking for time units matching the model when the variable involved did not include time units
Version 2.1.19: 18 January 2010
- FEATURE: 3D Tutorial added demonstrating modeling with Planar geometry
- FIX: Error pressing New material button on SVFlux materials manager when modeling in 1D and geometry has been entered using 1D Thicknesses dialog
- FIX: FOS calculations are off in a rapid drawdown analysis with the Spencer and M-P methods under specific conditions due to imposed FOS criteria.
- FIX: Error introduced in 2.1.17 preventing 3D SVAirFlow models from analyzing
Version 2.1.17: 12 January 2010
- FEATURE: SVSolid Elasto-Plastic materials implemented (Von Mises and Drucker Prager) in 2D
- FEATURE: SVSolid general solution methodology improved
- FEATURE: Significant re-structuring of SVSolid boundary condition entry including dialog changes and right-click capabilities
- FEATURE: 1D Vertical SVSolid analysis added
- FEATURE: Classic Skempton pore-water pressure loading method added (can be used instead of the General 3D Loading method)
- FEATURE: Plotting of incremental, total, initial, final, and difference values available for SVSolid variables
- FEATURE: Tice and Anderson fit of unfrozen water content added to SVHeat
- FEATURE: Multi-Linear estimation of unfrozen water content added to SVHeat
- FEATURE: SVFlux "Saturated Only" material type added
- FEATURE: Head Data Flow and Head Data Review boundary conditions added to SVFlux for transient models
- FEATURE: Tutorial Sidebar provides quick reference to basic model steps right in the CAD view
- FEATURE: Coupling of SVAirFlow and SVFlux
- FEATURE: Tool to calculate the intersection points of planes when defining 3D surfaces using the Plane option
- FEATURE: Insert Point tool on the right-click menu allows division of any geometry segment
- FEATURE: SVAirFlow air permeability can now be estimated using the van Genuchten and Brooks & Corey approaches
- FEATURE: Tool added to SVSlope material dialogs to calculate the friction angle from the plasticity index
- CHANGE: Speed of SVSlope solver significantly improved
- CHANGE: Improved documentation for streamtraces and particle tracking
- CHANGE: Various improvements to visualization of 3D models
- CHANGE: In SVSolid, entry of Vertical Body Load has been replaced with entry of directionless Unit Weight and a checkbox to apply the unit weight. This convention makes SVSolid consistent with SVSlope.
- CHANGE: Separate AcuMesh Authorization code no longer required. AcuMesh will be authorized if any other SVOffice2009 componenet software is authorized
- CHANGE: Source/Sink is now applied per region instead of per material
- CHANGE: K0-Loading SVSolid initial conditions option can now be applied independant of material types used in the model
- FIX: SVSolid Hyperbolic material re-instated
- FIX: SVSolid Non-Linear Elastic material re-instated
- FIX: Calculation of FOS based on Spencer and M-P Lambda values when using Planar slip surfaces
- FIX: Determination of critical slip surface location when a non-circular slip surface is used and a Bedrock material is present. Slip surface is now prevented from entering the bedrock.
- FIX: Correction to calculation of FOS by Ordinary method when using 3-Stage Rapid Drawdown analysis
- FIX: Determination of final water table coordinates incorrect when using the Distance option for a 3-Stage Rapid Drawdown analysis
- FIX: Name already defined error occured when running a 1D Horizontal SVFlux model
- FIX: Climate boundary conditions in a 3D SVFlux model were being applied in the Y-direction instead on the Z-direction
- FIX: Project Manager closing when minimized to the taskbar
Version 2.1.15: 12 January 2010
SVOffice 2009 2.1.15 Setup
- FIX: Error requiring PROFESSIONAL authorization for use of SVSOLID Unsaturated material model. Now available with STANDARD authorization.
Version 2.1.14: 12 November 2009
- FIX: Error in reading .dat files (AcuMesh results) introduced by FlexPDE version 6.10
- FIX: Error introduced in 2.1.13 whereby stress .trn files could not be selected for combined SVSolid\SVSlope models
- FIX: The Move Up and Move Down operations on the Surfaces dialog now adjusts related surface boundary conditions and surface PLANE definitions appropriately
- FIX: Removed invalid output file variables when ChemFlux coupling added to SVFlux
- FIX: Some improper messaging has been cleaned up when authorizing network usb keys
Version 2.1.13: 05 November 2009
- FEATURE: Unit weight above water table is now calculated for all PWP methods
- FEATURE: External water body weight now applied more appropriately when using PWP Import
- FEATURE: General water table display improvements and corrections
- FEATURE: Offset all model geometry by specified amount
- FEATURE: Model batch runs can now be done sequentially or in parallel
- FEATURE: New method available to calculate intersection of two surface planes
- CHANGE: Improved display of streamtraces
- CHANGE: Improvements to well / tunnel PDE scripts
- FIX: Model rotation feature now accounts for plots and water tables
- FIX: Removed error message that prevented SVHeat convection analysis
- FIX: Removed PLANE option for water tables (which is not currently supported)
- FIX: Miscellaneous minor fixes and user interface improvements
Version 2.1.12: 30 October 2009
- CHANGE: Significant rewrite of water table handling, particularly with SVFlux-SVSlope couping
- FIX: Cylinders now render correctly when using Limited Regions feature
- FIX: Miscellaneous minor fixes and user interface improvements
- FIX: Dragging a model across the screen no longer crashes the software in rare cases
- FEATURE: SVSlope now supports overlapping region geometry
- FEATURE: SVSlope now supports concave region shapes
- FEATURE: Added support for SFCC estimation using SWCC data table output file
- FEATURE: Added support for hydraulic conductivity reduction using SWCC data table output file
- FEATURE: Well / Tunnel head boundary conditions are now available for SVHeat, SVAirFlow and ChemFlux
- FEATURE: FlexPDE version information is now displayed in the Authorization dialog
- FEATURE: Added support for multiple network USB dongles
- CHANGE: SVSlope analysis improvements (RDD)
- CHANGE: Significant 3D rendering improvements in the front- and back-end
- CHANGE: General improvements to graph displays
- CHANGE: Obsolete "Remind Me Later" dialog removed
- CHANGE: Well / Tunnel data now writes to .txt file by default
- CHANGE: Daily intensity data validation now indicates the data point in violation
- CHANGE: More intuitive handling of SVSlope water tables
- CHANGE: Better 3D axis labeling in the back end
- CHANGE: Added menu option to display available Help tutorials
- CHANGE: Improved River dialog
- FIX: Better handling of region point deletion
- FIX: AE formulation now works for Imperial units
- FIX: Improvements to SVSlope FOS calculation
- FIX: Duplicated model boundary names are now fixed automatically
- FIX: SVSlope limits can now be manually set properly
- FIX: Well / Tunnel feature improvements
- FIX: Display now updates correctly when more than one region has a random field
- FIX: Corrected slice weight calculation if .trn file is used for PWP, and soil's unit weight is different between "above WT" and "below WT" line
- FIX: Boundary Conditions dialog, legend now display properly
Versions 2.1.03 to 2.1.10
No specific release notes are available on these versions of SVOffice 2009. Please visit our products pages for information on recently added features.
Older Versions of SVOffice 2009 (2.0.xx)
All versions prior to the ones listed above are beta versions of SVOffice 2009; we strongly encourage you to download the latest version of SVOffice2009 to obtain a released version.
We value your comments! Please take a moment to let us know about your experience with our software here. Your comments will be used to direct our future development.